HelpThe developer of Bulk Buffer now works for Hopper HQ - the Instagram automated posting, planning & analytics tool. See what this means for you below.
This guide aims to provide answers for common questions and queries you may have while using Bulk Buffer.
- Do you have a sample file?
- A sample text file can be found here. Edit it in your favourite text editor.
- How many updates can I send at a time?
- You can upload as many files as you wish, but you can only send a total of 250 updates each time.
- What can I send?
- Each update can be a maximum of 500 characters in length (140 for tweets). You are limited to a total of 250 updates and 25 selected profiles at a time but there are no daily caps.
- What format should files be in?
- Files must be in either txt or csv format. Each update should be on a newline and may optionally be enclosed within quotation marks.
- Do you support scheduled updates?
- We do not currently support scheduling of updates, but it is on our wishlist for future versions.
- Do you support bulk uploading images?
- No, we do not support image uploading. Adding support for attaching image urls is on our wishlist.
- What browsers do you support?
- We support most modern browsers including Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer (9+). Please note that some older browsers and mobile devices may not support all features.
- Are you related to Buffer?
- No, we are a wholly separate entity with no affiliation with Buffer.
- Contact us
- To get in touch, please use our Twitter account (@BulkBuffer) or email your question (and any attached files) to firstname.lastname@example.org.